ZOLL AED 3 Fully or Semi Automatic External Defibrillator (Different Versions)
- ZOLL AED 3 Basic Semi Automatic
- ZOLL AED 3 Basic Fully Automatic
- ZOLL AED 3 BLS
AED 3 Basic Includes CPR - Uni Padz and non-rechargeable battery.
AED 3 BLS Includes CPR - Uni Padz, rechargeable battery, strong carrying case and a year long Plus Track Software License. This versions is FDA approved.
- Real CPR Help that can see your chest compressions during CPR to let you know when you’re doing high-quality CPR.
- Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest Guidelines.
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the AED 3.
- Scissors attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility in a rescue.
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in this cycle.
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next.
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival.
*This product is not available for sale in the United States or Canada. Only the version BLS is approved by FDA.