Frequently Asked Questions: (FAQ)
1. How long will it take to process my order?
We process and ship all orders within three business days after receiving the order (if the product is in stock). USPS Priority Mail has a lead-time of 3-5 business days to the USA, FedEx Economy 2-5 days, and FedEx Priority 1-3 (normally next business day. Shipping Services available for International orders are FedEx Priority (1-3 days) FedEx Economy (3-7 Days) and USPS Priority Mail International and it usually takes 10-25 business days depending on the particular Country.
2. Are the taxes included in the shipping charges?
No, they are not. Taxes and customs tariffs are set by the destination country. All taxes or custom tariffs, if any, are the buyer's responsibility.
3. In what currency are the prices on the website?
All our prices are in U.S. dollars (USD).
4. What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?
Payments can be made by PayPal or wire transfer. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Please contact us for more information.
5. I am a distributor and I would like to know if I can get a better price and discounts per quantity.
Absolutely! We can offer you discounts based on quantities. Feel free to contact us for prices.
6. Do you sell any other products that do not appear on your website?
Yes! We carry a large variety of products that are not yet posted on our website. We are currently working on posting more items. You can contact us for prices even though they are not published on our website.
7. What if the product I order is not in stock at the moment that I place the order?
If we do not have the product in stock, we will order it for you immediately. The lead-time varies depending on the product. Our Customer Service Department will keep you informed of your order.
8. Do you have offices in any other country?
No, our main offices are in San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA.
9. Can I can cancel my order?
If your order has not been shipped, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of the order been realized. If the order has shipped or is a non-stock product a restocking fee may be applied. To confirm if your order can be canceled, please contact us at our Customer Service Department
10. What happens if the product becomes defective during the manufacturer's warranty period?
All of our units are new (unless it is specified in the product) original and backed by the manufacturer's warranty. If during that time, the product becomes defective, you may contact the manufacturer to claim the warranty. However, you can still contact us for any other problem related to your product or accessory. We take responsibility for all equipment that we sell. We can contact the manufacturer for you during the warranty period; however, the customer must send the unit to repair. The customer is responsible for any shipping charges and or any other charges that the warranty may not cover.
11. How can I contact Pelegrina Medical?
E-mail us at our Customer Service Department
We speak English and Spanish, you can also call us at (787) 761-0000