Nonin 7500 Table Top Portable Pulse Oximeter. One (1) each.
Nonin Medical's Model 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile
design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own
carrying case. The stylish, compact 7500's simple functionality, minimum
16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge, and minimum or 70 hours of
memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare
applications. Like all Nonin portable oximeters, the 7500 provides a
wide variety of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
- Proven PureSAT pulse oximetry technology
- Convenient Lightweight & compact
- Easy to Use Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- Durable Rugged design
- Powerful Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
- Versatile Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
- Flexible Use as a stand alone device or interface with other equipment
The 7500 provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings.
- Pulse Strength Bar Graph Color coded bar graph
assists in assessing the patient's status. An audible tone sounds with
each pulse. The pitch changes with the patient's saturation level.
- Pulse Quality Indicator Detects patient movement or signal quality changes that may require sensor site stabilization.
- Sensor Fault Indicator Indicates when a sensor has become disconnected, misaligned, failed, or is incompatible with the monitor.
A quick and complete assessment of your patient's oximetry readings
is made easier with the combination of information supplied by the Pulse
Strength Bar Graph, variable pitch pulse/saturation tones and Pulse
Flexible & Versatile Alarm Settings:
- Patient Security Mode Locks alarm limits, volume and
time/date settings, prevents unintentional changes and provides
automatic recall of locked limits.
- Recall Function Reinstatement of user's last customized alarm settings.
- User-Defined Defaults Allows user to adjust the alarm limit and volume default settings to their specific requirements.
- Sensors Use with Nonin's complete line of comfortable and reliable PureLight sensors
- Patient Cables Optional use of right angle connector or sensor extension cables
- Rolling Stand The standard or deluxe 5-point stand increases portability
- Carrying Case Convenient for transport and storage
- Pole Mount System Provides secure monitor placement
- Data Management Software7500 or 7500FO are compatible with nVISION data software
- Output Options nVISION Data Management Software for oximetry screening
* Standard accessories include: One (1) 8000AA‐3 Adult Finger Clip Sensor (3 meters), One (1) Power Supply, One (1) Power Cord/Plug Kit, One (1) 7500B Battery Pack (located inside back cover), One (1) 7500 Operator's Manual on CD‐ROM