MIR 911102 SmartOne Bluetooth Spirometer | FEV1 and Peak Flow on your smartphone.
Lung function reduces much before the symptoms occur, preventing patients from becoming aware of their pathology. Healthy subjects can suffer from temporary airway inflammation such as bronchitis, pneumonia and colds.
With Smart One you track your lung health as easily as you measure your body temperature with the same accuracy of a clinical setting! Suitable from 3 to 93 years!
Ideal in the self management of Asthma, COPD, Lung Transplant care, Cystic Fibrosis and for use in Clinical Trials Software Development Kit (SDK) for App Developers Implemented for iOS and Android. Source code of sample app provided.
- Spirometry test: PEF, FEV1
- FlowSensors available: Orange Single Patient Reusable Turbine: (code 910008) With Reusable mouthpiece (code 910307) or Disposable Turbine FlowMIR (code 910004)
- Power supply: 2 batteries AAA 1.5 V
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- ISO 26782 Std (for spirometry parameters)
- ISO 23747 Std (only for the Peak Flow parameter)
- ATS/ERS 2005 standards
nSpire - PiKo-6 - 347005