ADC 2200 Advantage Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
A portable fingertip pulse oximeter ideal for home, sport, or aviation use. Advantage 2200 is designed to measure blood oxygen saturation (% SpO2) - the amount of oxygen in the blood - and pulse rate. It is designed to be used on the fingers (not the thumb) with a thickness of 8mm to 20mm. This is the distance between the fingernail (top) and the finger pad (bottom). The index finger is the most recommended. This device is designed for sporting and aviation purposes only.
The 2200 features:
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate
- Accuracy: SPO2 ±2% / HR ±5 BPM
- 2 changeable display modes
- Bright red LED display
- Fits fingers with a thickness of 8mm-20mm (0.31"-0.79")
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Instruction Booklet
- 1-year limited warranty with the manufacturer ADC
NON Stock Product, Delivery time will be 20 - 60 business days after order received.