ZOLL Eagle II Portable Ventilator
The Eagle II portable critical care ventilator is the ideal solution for ICUs, emergency departments, and intra-hospital transport of infants (≥5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults. Weighing less than 10 lbs., it can be mounted on the wall or on a roll stand or bed. In addition to AC mode, the Eagle II offers SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support.
The Eagle II uses Smart Help technology to assure patient safety by providing real-time, on-screen prompts that guide clinicians in responding to alarms. It also incorporates Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven clinically superior for continuous, accurate SpO2 and pulse rate readings.
- Designed for the ICU, emergency department and intra-hospital transport
- Supports infants ≥5kg, pediatric patients, and adults
- 10-hour battery run-time; rapidly recharges in 2 hours
- Smart Help display
- MRI conditional system available
Standard Accessories included:
- 1qty Wall power supply with power cord brick
- 1qty Green oxygen hose; 6ft
- 1qty Blue adult/pediatric disposable ventilator circuit ; 6ft
- 1qty White infant/pediatric disposable ventilator circuit ; 6ft
- 1qty Quick reference guide attached to the device
- 1qty Operators manual
This is a Non Stock Product.