Powerheart G5 AED - Dual Language (English/Spanish)
The Powerheart G5 is Cardiac Science's latest addition to their line of automated external defibrillators (AEDs). The G5 is loaded with capabilities to allow professional and lay responders to give a patient their best chance of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest event. Easy, intuitive operation and user-paced prompts enable first-time rescuers to act quickly and confidently to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. The Powerheart G5 is ready to respond and knows how to perform when every second counts during a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated
external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide
sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart G5
is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality,
variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
Each Version Contains:
- (1) Defibrillator Dual Language (US English/Spanish LatAm) AED
- (1) Adult Defibrillation
- (1) G5 Intellisense Battery # XBTAED001A (listed separately)
- (1) Set of G5 Intellisense Adult Defibrillation Pads # XELAED001B (listed separately)
- (1) AED Manager
- (1) USB Cable
- (1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ENG)
- (1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ESP) and multilingual Electrode Instructions For Use.
- G5S-80A-Semi Automatic ENG/SPA without CPR Device
- G5S-80C-Semi Automatic ENG/SPA with ICPR
- G5A-80A Fully Automatic ENG/SPA without CPR
- G5A-80C Fully Automatic ENG/SPA with ICPR