EDAN Acclarix LX8 Diagnostic Ultrasound System With Trolley Cart
Versatility & Innovation Meet Value & Performance
When it comes to power, performance, innovation and flexibility - there is one ultrasound system that delivers more. Designed specifically to address the challenges of busy ultrasound environments, the Acclarix LX8 Ultrasound System features a host of design breakthroughs that make day-to-day operation easy, fast and intuitive.
- Unparalleled image quality with one key optimization for all modes and all applications
- User customizable 10” touch screen with innovative gesture control user interface
- Large 21” tilt-and-swivel, HD wide-screen anti-glare LCD monitor
Image Quality Without Compromise - Flexibility, versatility and user-friendly features are just the beginning.
The Acclarix LX8 system also delivers the brilliant clarity and stunning image quality required in fast-paced environments - from hospitals to private practices to imaging centers.
- Motorized height adjustment with 20-cm travel delivers a flexible ergonomic scanning position
- Customizable touch screen user interface to personalize your workflow
- Four active transducer ports so the transducer you need is always ready to use
- High fidelity, high-channel count architecture results in superb detail resolution, particularly when scanning at depth
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging (TAI) continuously and automatically optimizes imaging allowing more focus on the patient.
- In B-mode, TAI fine tunes multiple imaging parameters to provide the best possible image quality.
- In color and spectral Doppler, TAI automatically adjusts for flow state providing improved continuity, border detection and fill-in.
- 3D/4D imaging on the LX8 system includes a complete suite of rendering and editing tools ensuring maximum results
- Adaptive color Doppler provides exquisite sensitivity and detail resolution with minimal user optimization required as seen in this normal kidney
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging with the L17-7HD transducer delivers exceptional contrast and detail resolution in this evaluation of a thyroid lesion
- Superb performance of color and spectral Doppler is demonstrated in this view of the hepatic vein confluence
- Low maintenance
- Easy to use
- Enhanced service life
- Advanced technology used
- Durable nature
Price does not include accessories, transducers & freight costs.
NON Stock Product - Delivery time will be 40-60 business days after order has been placed.