Edan SE-1515 for PC use
EDAN has launched its new generation SE-1515 ECG PC. The new product aims to provide a more professional solution in resting ECG and ECG stress testing. Beyond the common 12-lead ECG, it also supports the 15/16-lead resting test, which has proven to be a very useful tool in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction. The function of stress testing has also been greatly improved compared to the previous generation. Important parameters such as double product, FAI%, and the Duke scoring system are configured to allow you to have a complete understanding of the patient's heart condition.
- 15/16 sampling and interpretation leads.
- DE15 sample box with convenient sampling button and signal quality indicator
- UI-new with many improved functions
- Powerful enhanced technical specifications providing better signal quality
- Lead inversion system allows you to easily rectify the result of incorrect electrode placement
- Auto arrhythmia detection automatically highlights and traces the arrhythmia part on the ECG
- Event marker allows you to take notes at any time during sampling