Dale 475 ACE Connector for Enteral Feeding (Box of 50) One Size Fits All
The Dale ACE Connector (Access Controller for Enteral-Legacy Type) minimizes the risk of messy leaks, and protects the clinician from potentially infectious gastric splash-back, while shielding the patients from external contamination. The Dale ACE Connector controls fluid flow into and out of most NG type feeding tubes, Dobbhoff, Levin, Salem Sump, Suction Tubes, 18 French+ PEG, 18 French+ PEJ, and most 18 French+ G-J Gastrostomy tubes. The ACE Connector replaces 5-in-1 connectors and enteral feeding Y-port universal adapters.
The ACE 475 Legacy Connector features
- In-line feeding, suctioning, irrigation, gastric residuals and medication delivery without the need to disconnect an NG tube and Feeding administration set
- A built-in needleless syringe port seal is unique in the industry and it accepts most catheter tip 50 – 60cc Legacy Type syringes
- A simple ON/OFF handle that is simple to understand and operate
- A long-lasting silicone adapter, preassembled within the package
- The Ace 475 Connector fully supports a closed system, as long as it is connected to a sealed feeding administration set
- The design of the ACE 475 Connector is linear, preventing components from potential snags on patient or caregiver clothing.
- The ACE utilizes no separate (loose) med port caps, preventing any potential choking hazards
- The ACE 475 barbed distal connector has sufficient bite to retain NG/Gastrostomy tubes securely, yet it can be disconnected with ease
The ACE Connector can be used with the following types of enteral/gastrostomy tubes
- Salem Sump
- Levin tubes
- Dobhoff tubes
- PEG tubes,18 French and larger
- PEJ tubes,18 French and larger
- G-J tubes,18 French and larger
NON Stock Product - Delivery time will be 15-25 business days after order has been placed.