The ALLY Uterine Positioning System
(UPS) creates exposure and static control of the anatomy during operative and diagnostic GYN laparoscopy. This table-mounted system is designed to provide a full range of motion. The ALLY UPS is designed to mount, position and secure RUMI II and Advincula Arch uterine manipulators during laparoscopic procedures. Features and benefits include:
- Securely holds uterus in position for optimal visualization, access and patient safety
- Frees your assistant to perform other tasks during the procedure
- Easy-to-use foot pedal release facilitates positioning
- Connects to any operating table
- Fits easily within a limited workspace, offering easy access with greater efficiency
- Many surgeons consider the UPS a “must have” when docking the da Vinci Robot between the patients legs.
For Customers Outside Latin America & The Caribbean: We are only allowed to sell CooperSurgical products to end users in Latin America & the Caribbean.
This product is Non Stock.