Vena-Tech LP Vena Cava Filter 7-9F, Low Profile for Either Jugular or Femoral Approach. MRI complatible. One (1) each.
For permanent implantation
Long-term protection against:
- Recurrent pulmonary embolism
- Perforation of the Vena Cava wall
- Filter migration
Optimized implantation procedure
- For femoral, jugular, subclavian or brachial approach, you always have the right system available.
- Change the access site, even in mid-procedure, and choose the best access without changing the filter system.
- Each filter cartridge is uniquely marked and designed to prevent misloading of the filter into the introducer sheath.
LP has self centering, stabilizing legs which avoid a filter tilting
during the implantation and eliminate the possibility of perforation.